This game has been abandoned by CouyZDX in favor of newer fangames.
Pokémon Nature and Pokémon Glacier are a pair of Pokémon fangames created by CouyZ.
See Gameplay of Pokémon.
There's some changes to the gameplay.
- You can play as both your trainer and your rival at the same time like in the LEGO games.
- You can now jump.
- The battle system is now sidescrolling.
- The music is now in house, techno and dubstep.
Six new types of Pokémon, Light, Cosmic, Sound, Beast, Virus and Techno.
- Anteaf (Grass)
- Marsupin (Grass/Bug)
- Marsupisect (Grass/Bug)
- Goachar (Fire)
- Goatorch (Fire/Steel)
- Chartorch (Fire/Steel)
- Salafrog (Water)
- Salacroak (Water/Poison)
- Noxycroak (Water/Poison)
- Foxtric (Electric)
- Fennectric (Electric/Fighting)
- Fennethunder (Electric/Fighting)
- Tigrunt (Beast)
- Roball (Techno)
- Naturak (Virus/Grass)
- Glacierak (Virus/Ice)
More coming soon!
- Unnamed Male Trainer: Wears a cyan shirt, a black short-sleeved jacket, purple/blue pants and black sneakers with silver socks underneath. He also wears green gloves. His hair is lime dime. If chosen female, then he's your rival. He also has a blue hat.
- Unnamed Female Trainer: Wears a red shirt, a white short-sleeved jacket, pink/green pants and white flip-flops with no socks. Her hair is purple/blue blend. If chosen male, then she's your rival. She also has a red hat.
- Custom Trainer: In the trainer selection menu, there's a slot for custom trainers.
- Unnamed Professor
- This Pokémon game is the second altered version of Pokémon Sunburn and Frostbite. First being Plus & Minus.
- CouyZ ran out of ideas when he started working on this pair of games.